"Revenue from the community
for the community"
Unique Identification Number
Application for Customs Identification Number

If you are importing or exporting personal effects (non-commercial in nature), you must first apply for a Customs Identification Number (CIN) in the approved form before you can process your import/export documents.

You may download the CIN apllication form from the following link.

Please download Private CIN Application form.

If you already have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) you should use your TIN for all your Customs transactions.

In the case of goods imported or exported for commercial purposes, the importer or exporter, as the case may be, must provide Customs with the valid business or company Tax Identification Number.

Improving the lives of Tongans through effective & efficient tax & customs administration